PBS, Phosphate Buffered Saline, 10X Powder, pH 7.4, Fisher BioReagents
- Provides a convenient way to make 1L of 10X stock PBS solution
- Eliminates the need to weigh and mix individual components
- When reconstituted in ultrapure water such as BP2819, each packet yields 1L of a 10X PBS solution containing 1.37M NaCl, 0.027M KCl, and 0.119M phosphates
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- PBS is a standard buffer used in many biochemical applications to maintain pH
- Intended for laboratory research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2 x 1L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok