PBS, Phosphate Buffered Saline, 1X Powder, pH 7.4, Fisher BioReagents
- Provides a convenient way to make 50L of standard 1X phosphate buffer
- Reconstitute contents of bottle in ultrapure water, such as BP2819, to yield a 1X PBS solution containing 0.137M NaCl, 0.0027M KCl, and 0.0119M phosphates
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- PBS is a standard buffer used in many biochemical applications to maintain pH
- Intended for laboratory research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok