PBS, Phosphate Buffered Saline, 1X Solution, pH 7.4, Fisher BioReagents
- Save time and simplify your buffer preparation step by using ready-made Fisher BioReagents 1X PBS buffer solution
- Eliminates the hassle of dilution from stock solutions or weighing and mixing individual components
- 1X solution contains 0.137M NaCl, 0.0027M KCl, and 0.0119M phosphates
- Filtered and tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- PBS is used in many biochemical applications to maintain pH
- Intended for laboratory research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Phosphate Buffered Saline|
|7447-40-7, 7558-79-4, 7647-14-5, 7732-18-5, 7778-77-0|
|DNase-, RNase- and Protease-Free|
|0.136 to 0.144M|
|14000 to 17800μmhos/cm|
|Filtered through a 0.2-micron filter.|
|7.3 to 7.5|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : RT
Spend $150 or more on select Fisher Bioreagents products, get a DNA/RNA model at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok