Gibco pcDNA3.4 TOPO TA Cloning Kit
Used in suspension-adapted cells for transient protein expression. Gibco pcDNA3.4 TOPO TA Cloning Kit is a constitutive mammalian expression vector designed to deliver exceptionally high levels of transgene expression.
Manufacturer: Gibco A14697
- Used as a Geneticin selectable expression plasmid for engineering stable cell lines
- Full length human cytomegalovirus (CMV) immediate-early promoter/enhancer for high level gene expression in a wide range of mammalian cells
- WPRE (woodchuck posttranscriptional regulatory element) downstream of the cloning site to enhance transcript expression
- TOPO cloning site for rapid and efficient (>85%) cloning of Taq-amplified PCR products
- Neomycin resistance gene for selection of stable cell lines with Geneticin
- pUC origin for high copy replication and maintenance of the plasmid in E. coli
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Constitutive Expression, Protein Production|
|Antibody and Cell Culture Production, Protein Expression, Transfection|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.