Pelican™ Super SabreLite™ Flashlights
Suitable for potentially explosive and other hazardous environments
Manufacturer: Pelican™ 2003921110
Model available with photoluminescent shroud.
- High-intensity Xenon Laser Spot™ lamp module 109 Lumens
- Unbreakable ABS plastic-resin body and Lexan™ lens
- IPX7 Rating: waterproof (submerged for 1m for 30 minutes)
- Lens ring emits a bright glow in the dark
- Material in plastic lens ring absorbs energy from any light source: fluorescent lights, the sun, even its own beam
Length: 7.79 in. (19.8cm). Weight: 12.8 oz. (362g).
UL listed for Class 1. Division 1; Group C and D
|3 C Alkaline|
|SabreLite™ 2000 flashlight|
|UL, Class 1. Division 1, Group C and D, ANSI/NEMA FL 1|
|Suitable for potentially explosive and other hazardous environments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok