3M PELTOR ProTac III Headset
3M ProTac III Headset protects against hazardous and nuisance noise, while allowing environmental sounds to be reproduced by the electronic circuit, limited to 82 dB.
Manufacturer: 3M UU004690622
- Professional-Quality Hearing Protection (26dB NRR)
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening.
- Increases ability to communicate with nearby colleagues as well as hear warning signals, approaching vehicles and sounds of machines and processes
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, Ipod).
- Voice guided menu system for ease of use and adjusting settings.
- Auto power off, the headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery.
- Low-battery warning to inform you when to change batteries
- To reduce corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in a separate compartment of the cup
- Occupational use only.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok