3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac III Slim Headset, Black, Headband
3M™ ProTac III Headset protects against hazardous and nuisance noise, while allowing environmental sounds to be reproduced by the electronic circuit, limited to 82 dB.
Manufacturer: 3M™ UU004637789
- Professional-Quality Hearing Protection (21dB NRR)
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, iPod)
- Voice guided menu system to prevent you from taking the headset off
- Auto power off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning to inform you when to change batteries
- To reduce corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in a separate compartment of the cup
- Occupational use only
|PVC Foil and PUR Foam|
|Stainless Steel, PVC, PA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.