3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom PRO III HeadsetCatalog Number 19072180
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth™ technology.
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Environmental listening with level dependent hearing protection for face-to-face communication and situational awareness.
- Noise-cancelling waterproof speech microphone with voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- User-friendly controls with voice-guided menu.
- Built tough for the working professional.
- Headset is available in headband, neckband and hard hat attached configurations.
|Hard Hat Attached with Bluetooth™
|Certified by CSA Group as intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)
|Hard hat attached
|Environmental listening; External Audio Input; Bluetooth™ Technology
|Rechargable lithium ion pack
|8 to 12 hours
|Lite-Com WS Series
|Number of Channels
|Up to 70 unique channels
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok