Corning PETG Erlenmeyer Flask with Vent Cap
Constructed of optically clear polyethylene terephthalate (PETG) and ideal for shaker culture applications.
Manufacturer: Corning 431284
Corning baffled and plain Erlenmeyer and Fernbach culture flasks are ideal for shaker culture applications and storage. Replacement caps available for 2L, 3L, and 5L flask sizes.
- Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified (PETG) construction: USP Class VI material provides excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength
- Sizes range from 2L to 5L
- Baffled or plain bottom options in every size
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy (±5%)
- Vent cap for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Individually packaged
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10−6
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok