Petroleum Cleaner or Gum Solvent, 50/50 Toluene and Acetone, Fisher Chemical
An equal-volume blend of acetone and toluene to clean residue from test vessels and glassware prior to or after testing fuels, gasoline, and other petroleum-based samples. This blend is also known as gum solvent.
- A 50/50 blend (by volume) of toluene and acetone
- Suitable for use as a cleaner of residue after testing fuel and petroleum samples
- This useful cleaner is pre-blended for added convenience and safety
- Also known as gum solvent as referenced in ASTM D525
- Packaged in 4L amber glass bottles
|0.825 - 0.835 at 25°C|
|Amber glass bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok