Thermo Scientific™ Phadia™ 250 Immunoassay Analyzers
Provide optimal allergy and autoimmunity testing solutions using automated, state-of-the-art technology with the Phadia™ 250 Laboratory System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 12390001
Provide optimal allergy and autoimmunity testing solutions using advanced, state-of-the-art technology. The Phadia™ 250 Laboratory System is fully automated and designed for medium-sized laboratories, delivering 400 to 2,000 results per week, with proven performance in thousands of laboratories worldwide.
- Throughput: 370 results in one assay
- Automated processing of ImmunoCAP and EliA assays
- Continuous Random Access
- Onboard Dilutions
- Onboard reagent storage
- Accurate, standardized and reproducible test results
- True quantitative measurements
- Large panel of standardized, high-quality allergens, allergen components and antigens available
- 40µl serum or plasma needed per test, plus dead volume depending on the sample tube
- 28-day storage of calibration curves
- Remote diagnostics
The ImmunoCAP Specific IgE blood test assay portfolio covers a wide range of tests including: grass, weed and tree pollens, microorganisms, mites, cats, dogs and other furred animals, insects, venoms and food allergens. In addition to allergy testing, Phadia 250 allows measurement of autoantibodies of more than 20 autoimmune related diseases using the EliA product line. Highly specific tests are provided to aid in the diagnosis of diseases such as Connective Tissue Diseases (CTD), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Vasculitis and Celiac Disease.
- Allows 28 days storage of standard curves
- Allows ImmunoCAP and EliA tests in one run
- Allows export of results in several formats for connectivity with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Offers flexible report options
- Offers multilingual support
- Remote collection of data needed for service and support activities
- Proactive system health status check
- Automatic reporting of Quality Club results to Phadia
|Phadia 250 Immunoassay Analyzer|
|18°C to 32°C|
|5 systems of each type|
|350 results per 8 hour shift|
|ASTM, MasterCAP™, Phamas™|
|Windows™2000/ Windows XP|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok