Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Invitrogen Phospha-Light SEAP Reporter Gene Assay System
Chemiluminescent reporter gene assay for sensitive detection of secreted human placental alkaline phosphatase used as a reporter protein.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen T1015
- Detection of secreted reporter permits analysis without destroying valuable cells
- Wide dynamic range of alkaline phosphatase assay lets user measure enzyme level accurately from femtogram to nanogram range
- Assay sensitivity is 100- to 1,000-fold better than with either the isotopic/non-isotopic assays for chloramphenicol acetyl transferase (CAT) or the colorimetric/fluorescent assays for b-galactosidase, providing greater sensitivity than competing assays
- Highly sensitive assay with a wide dynamic range permits detection of high and low levels of reporter without the need to perform numerous sample dilutions
- Non-radioactive reporter gene assay kit eliminates concerns over use of radioisotopes
- Assay can be completed in about one hour, providing fast assay turnaround
- Compatible Cells: Mammalian Cells
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- For Use With Equipment: Luminometer (Microplate)
- Form: Liquid
- Format: 96-well plate
- High Throughput Compatibility: High Throughput-Compatible
- Readout: End Point
- Sample Type (Specific): Cell Cultures
- Substrate: CSPD
- Substrate Properties: Chemical Substrate
- Substrate Type: AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Substrate
- Target Enzyme: Alkaline Phosphatase
|Reporter Gene Assays|
|Detection of alkaline phosphatase as a reporter protein|
|Substrate, required buffers, enhancer, and control Placental Alkaline Phosphatase.|
|Store at 2° to 8°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.