MP Biomedicals™ Phosphate Buffered Salts, Dulbecco's Formula without Magnesium and Calcium
Phosphate Buffered Salts, Dulbecco's Formula without Magnesium and Calcium, Powder
Manufacturer: MP Biomedicals™ 091760426
- Balanced salt solutions are provided as powders or liquid formulations.
- Powders are tested for moisture content and particle size.
- Powders will dissolve in less than 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Powder solutions are tested for pH, osmolality, endotoxin, mycoplasma and in animal cell culture.
- Powders are packaged to prepare 10 x 1L volumes or a 1 x 10L volume.
- Liquids are sterile fi ltered and tested for pH, osmolality, sterility, endotoxin,
- mycoplasma and in animal cell culture.
- Phosphate Buffered Salts, Dulbecco's Formula (DPBS) is a balanced salt solution (BSS) used for the handling and culturing of mammalian cells.
- DPBS is used to irrigate, wash, and dilute mammalian cells.
- Phosphate buffering maintains the pH in the physiological range.
- Calcium and magnesium facilitate cell binding and clumping. DPBS without these ions can be used to wash and rinse suspended cells.
|Used for the handling and culturing of mammalian cells|
|7.4 ± 0.1|
|Inorganic Salts: Potassium Chloride [KCl]: 200.0000mg/L; Potassium Phosphate Monobasic [KH2PO4]: 200.0000mg/L; Sodium Chloride [NaCl]: 8000.0000mg/L; Sodium Phosphate Dibasic [Na2HPO4]: 1150.0000mg/L|
|279 ± 15mm/kg|
|Store at +4°C.|