Thermo Scientific Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)
Ensure uniform lot-to-lot consistency in preparing electrophoresis gels using highly purified and blended regular- or low-melting agarose formulations.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 17850
Thermo Scientific Pierce Agaroses are highly purified and carefully blended formulations of regular- or low-melting agarose that provide uniform lot-to-lot consistency for preparation of electrophoresis gels.
- Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)
- A regular melting-temperature agarose for electrophoresis requiring an exceptional level of purity with unequaled performance
- Agarose II (Low Melt)
- A low temperature agarose for special applications requiring a lower melting temperature
- Optimal for “in-gel” restriction digestion/ligation and DNA recovery
- At 1%, forms a very manageable clear gel that provides excellent resolution and melting characteristics
- Melts at approximately 65°C and remains fluid at 37°C for at least 24 hours, providing an excellent matrix for enzymatic manipulation of samples
|Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)|
|100 bp to >30 kb|
|Store at room temperature.|
|Standard Melting Point|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok