Thermo Scientific Pierce C-18 Spin Columns are ready-to-use centrifuge columns of porous C18 reverse-phase resin with excellent binding and recovery characteristics for peptide sample preparation for mass spectrometry and other methods.
Peptide samples can be purified and concentrated for a variety of applications using Pierce C18 Spin Columns. Each spin column contains a porous C18 reversed-phase resin with excellent binding and recovery characteristics for a wide range of peptide concentrations. The spin column format allows simultaneous processing of multiple samples (10 to 150µL each) in approximately 30 minutes without laborious repeat pipetting or specialized equipment. Pierce C18 Spin Columns can be used effectively for processing peptides derived from 10ng to 30µg of protein. Sensitivity and detection limits are dependent on the downstream application.
- Removes interfering contaminantssignificantly reduces signal suppression and improves signal-to-noise ratios and sequence coverage
- Simplifies optimizationprocessing yields high-quality spectra and is effective for a variety of reverse-phase-compatible contaminates
- Robust works with a wide variety of load volumes and concentrations; no need to reduce sample volume before application
- Convenienteasy to handle and requires no special equipment to process multiple samples simultaneously (unlike tip-driven systems that require one sample to be processed at a time)
- Sensitivespecial C18 resin allows excellent recovery percentages, even at low (sub-picomole) sample loads
50 columns each containing 8mg of a porous C-18 reversed-phase resin
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok