Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ IP Lysis Buffer
Maximize cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with this immunoprecipitation-optimized protein extraction reagent.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 87787
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce IP Lysis Buffer is optimized for cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with immunoprecipitation.The IP Lysis Buffer is a mammalian whole cell lysis reagent based on a modified RIPA buffer formulation without SDS. This moderate-strength lysis buffer effectively solubilizes cellular proteins but does not liberate genomic DNA or disrupt protein complexes like ordinary RIPA buffer. Pierce IP Lysis Buffer is specially formulated for pulldown and immunoprecipitation assays.
- Optimized for compatibility with immunoprecipitation and pull-down assays
- Compatible with protein assays, reporter assays and immunoassay procedures
- Ready-made formula is effective for extracting cytoplasmic, membrane and nuclear proteins
- Gentle formulation helps maintain protein complexes for co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP)
- Does not liberate genomic DNA which can cause high sample viscosity
|IP Lysis Buffer|
|Upon receipt store at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok