Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Mini Tablets,EDTA-free
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Mini Tablets broad-spectrum protease and pghospahatase inhibitor formulation provides complete protection from dephosphorylation and proteolytic degradation.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ A32961
The Pierce Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Mini Tablets contain aprotinin, bestatin, E-64, EDTA, and leupeptin to provide protection from degradation by serine-proteases, cysteine-proteases, aspartic acid-proteases. To prevent the dephosphorylation activity of serine/threonine and tyrosine phosphatases, each tablet also contains sodium fluoride, sodium orthovanadate, sodium pyrophosphate and beta-glycerophosphate. Pierce Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitor Tablets are stable at 4°C for up to 12 months, and each tablet is sufficient for 10mL of solution.Highlights:
- Improved formulation&mdsashtablets dissolve quickly into a clear solution
- Economical – more cost-effective than other commercially available formulations for equivalent volumes
- Convenient&mdsashready-to-use, fully disclosed, broad-spectrum formulations
- Compatible&mdsashuse directly with Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ BCA Assays
- EDTA-free- formulated without EDTA, a metalloproteinase inhibitor
|Protease Inhibitor, Phosphatase Inhibitor|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok