Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ RNA 3' End Desthiobiotinylation Kit
Perform easy and efficient desthiobiotin labeling of RNA for use as probes or as antibody alternatives for enrichment of RNA binding proteins.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 20163
Perform easy and efficient desthiobiotin labeling of RNA for use as probes or as antibody alternatives for enrichment of RNA binding proteins with Thermo Scientific™ Pierce RNA 3' End Desthiobiotinylation Kit.
– a single biotin labels has similar detection sensitivity as radioactivity
Easy to use – RNA ligase and optimized reaction buffer are included
Economical – only a fraction of the cost purchasing synthetic biotinylated RNA probes
End-labeled – results in minimal disturbance of RNA secondary structure
– desthiobiotin label may be used for detection or as an affinity handle for streptavidin resin
- Desthiobiotinylated cytidine bisphosphate, T4 RNA ligase and buffer, unlabeled RNA oligonucleotide for use as a positive control, a biotinylated RNA probe standard, RNase inhibitor, glycogen, and ligation enhancing reagents
- Northern blotting
- Enrichment of RNA binding proteins (RBP)
|Sufficient For: 20 desthiobiotinylation reactions using 50 pmol of RNA each
• Desthiobiotinylated Cytidine Bisphosphate, 40 µL
• T4 RNA Ligase, 40 µL
• T4 RNA Ligase Reaction buffer (10X), 100 µL
• Non-labeled RNA Control, 100 µL
• Biotinylated IRE RNA Control, 35 µL
• RNase Inhibitor, 2 x 10 µL
• DMSO, 200 µL
• PEG (30%), 300 µL
• Glycogen, 20 µL
• Nuclease-free Water, 1.5 mL
Upon receipt, store at -20°C.
|RNA Labeling Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.