BrandTech™ BRAND™ Pipet Tips, 0.5 to 5mL
Precision-molded from high purity, DiHEMDA- and oleamide-free, virgin polypropylene. Pipet Tips, 0.5 to 5mL allow pipetting from narrow volume measuring equipment. Clean, hydrophobic surfaces reduce sample retention, and increase accuracy and reproducibility.
Supplier: BrandTech™ BRAND™ 702595
- Manufactured using only high-purity polypropylene, free from oleamide and diHEMDA.
- Slender shape allows pipetting even from narrow volume measuring equipment such as volumetric flasks with NS 12/21.
- Suitable for Transferpette™ and Thermo Fisher Scientific FINNPIPETTE™ microliter pipettes.
- Clean, hydrophobic surfaces reduce sample retention, and increase accuracy and reproducibility.
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2bar).
|0.5 to 5 mL|
|Transferpette™, Thermo Scientific™ Finnpipette™ Microliter Pipette|
|DiHEMDA- and oleamide-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok