Compact, portable and lightweight glove boxes for isolating sensitive research studies from a hostile exterior environment.
- Optically clear, one piece acrylic top
- Coved, easy-to-clean corners with no hidden dark spots
- Double-layered, closed cellular neoprene gasketing system
- Ambidextrous, white Hypalon gloves provide superior chemical and UV resistance; stainless-steel 0-rings for gloves
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber
- Four ground key cock valves for purging
- White leveling tray for transferring liquids through the transfer chamber
- All clamps fully adjustable to compensate for wear
- Transparent transfer chamber, 12L x 11 in. l.D.
- Matched die-molded, bright white bottom
- Multistation model
- Two sets of glove ports
Included multiple-outlet electrical strip is UL listed, CA approved and hospital grade.
Warranty and Services
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|General laboratory isolation applications in pharmaceutical, biotech, animal science, waste management, industrial/contract research, cleanroom facilities, microelectronics assembly, chemical labs and plasma welding|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok