Plas Labs Model 825 PCR Chamber
Improve accuracy of PCR and tissue culture procedures by reducing the opportunity for air-borne contamination with the Plas Lab Model 825 PCR Chamber.
Manufacturer: Plas Labs 825UVC
Still-air enclosure includes both fluorescent and UV germicidal lamps.
- Rated at 254nm
- Decontaminates all interior surfaces
- Optically clear, 0.500 in. (13mm) thick front viewing panel is extremely effective against 32P-labeled compounds and very effective against Beta rays
- Not effective against Gamma rays
- Access to front panel by pushing thumb knobs and lifting off corner doors
- Doors are removabledo not take up lab counter workspace
- Opening corner door will activate proximity sensors and turn off power to UV system
- Two acrylic shelves provided (5 x 23 in., 7x 23 in.; one tooled for pipets
- Main housing and top removable for installation of large pieces of equipment
- 0.375 in.-Thick, acrylic, one-piece side and back for rigidity, durability and protection
- Hand knobs on hinged corner doors allow access to chamber
- Formed-in-place bottom spill tray
- Automatic timer
- Positive pressure external fan/blower
- With small HEPA filter, 99.97% efficiency at 0.3µL
- No tools needed for filter changeover
- Low fan noise levelrated <40 dBA
UV lamps must be activated 15 minutes prior to and 15 minutes after planned use.
Electrical requirements: 110-115V. 2A circuit breaker.
Warranty and Services
|Improves accuracy of PCR and tissue culture procedures by reducing the opportunity for air-borne contamination|
|With UV chamber|