Plas Labs Model 870 Closed Loop Isolator Glove Box
Completely sealed system with automatic negative pressure control
Manufacturer: Plas Labs 870CLC
Effective containment of potentially hazardous toxins or organisms.
- Maintains slight negative working pressure: -0.50 in. H2O
- Internal atmosphere continually filtered by inlet/outlet HEPA filters rated at 99.9997% efficiency
- Accommodates two pairs of glove ports; with white ambidextrous Hypalon gloves
- Multiple stations can be coupled together
- Easy-to-read control panel with digital controllers and LED status lights
- Clear acrylic, nonshadowing construction with easy-to-clean corners
- Bright fluorescent lights for well-lit working conditions
- Manual house exhaust valve for rapid venting
- Stainless-steel support cart with gas-tank support tracks
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok