MilliporeSigma Poly-L-Lysine Solution
Used as coating to enhance cell attachment and adhesion to both plasticware and glass surfaces
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma A005C
- Synthetic amino acid chain
- Positively charged having one hydrobromide per unit of Lysine
- Varying molecular weight: Less viscous lower molecular weight (30,000 d), higher molecular weight (greater than 300,000 d)
- Uses Poly-L-Lysine of 84000 d, yielding solution viscosity for easy handling while providing sufficient binding sites for cell attachment
- Product is filtered through a 0.2µm filter before freezing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.01% w/v (0.1mg/mL)|
|Cell Attachment, Neuroscience, Cell Culture|
|Store at -20°C for up to 4 months from date of receipt. Avoid multiple freeze thaw cycles to maintain product integrity.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok