3M Polyethylene Tape
3M Polyethylene Tape is constructed with an extremely conformable backing and designed to be used in a wide variety of general purpose applications including sealing, holding, coding, moisture proofing and protecting.
Manufacturer: 3M 7010302435
- Extremely flexible backing enables tape to stretch and conform to textured and irregular surfaces
- Polyethylene backing has a low water vapor transmission rate and provides good solvent, alkali resistance
- Rubber adhesive bonds well and removes cleanly from most surfaces
- Tape remains adhered and flexible to temperatures as low as -20°F
- Vivid colors and smooth backing provide excellent glossy appearance
- Black tape has excellent UV resistance and can be used outdoors for up to 12 months
|Color Coding Tools and Equipment|
|1 in. x 36 yd|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok