POROS™ 50-micron resins are available for low pressure applications, including large scale downstream bioprocessing. POROS HQ is based on a quaternized polyethyleneimine functional group yielding a high capacity, Perfusion Chromatography™ resin designed for the separation and purification of biomolecules.
- Higher productivityâ€”high throughput and high dynamic capacity associated with Perfusion Chromatography
- Chemical stabilityâ€”allows aggressive cleaning and sanitization
- Enhanced biomolecule accessâ€”provided via large pores, ranging between 500-10000 Ã…
- Polystyrenedivinylbenzene particlesâ€”yield a robust, easily packable matrix
- Develop better separations methods in a shorter time frameâ€”the speed of Perfusion Chromatography technology reduces weeks of experimentation to only a few hours of work, so you have plenty of time to explore all the variables of your separation
Reduce time-consuming sample prep
You can replace many sample preparation steps with high-speed Perfusion Chromatography technology. For instance, dialysis of large volumes of material can be replaced by high flow rate processing of the dilute sample. Elution in a small volume of new buffer accomplishes both buffer exchange and concentration.
Create novel assays for more efficient analysis
Perfusion Chromatography technology is not limited to standard modes of separation. Both enzymes and affinity ligands can be immobilized on POROS media. By combining rapid on-column protein digestions with rapid on-column immunoassays and chromatographic separations, you can create entirely new assays with unlimited potential.
High capacity, high resolution, high speed
In contrast to conventional chromatography media, POROS Perfusion Chromatography resin particles are engineered to have two discreet classes of pores. Large “throughpores” allow convection flow to occur through the particles themselves, quickly carrying sample molecules to short “diffusive” pores inside. By reducing the distance over which diffusion needs to occur, the time required for sample molecules to interact with interior binding sites is also reduced. Diffusion is no longer limiting and flow rates can be dramatically increasedâ€”without compromising resolution or capacity. Separations can be achieved at 1,000 to 5,000 cm/hr compared to 50 to 360 cm/hr for conventional resins
|HQ Strong Anion Exchange Resin|
|Separation and Purification of Biomolecules|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok