Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Port Disk with 1/8 in. Barb - E8402 - QC
Superior single barb technology that provides a leak-proof seal. Ideal with flexible tubing.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Mini-Dome protrusions inhibit suction blockage and has a flexible 2 ¼” disc base.
- Bag ports, also known as port plates and port discs, are designed to be ultrasonic or thermal welded to medical and bio-reactor bags of like material.
- These single-use bags are used to transfer drug compounds, cell culture and fermentation as well as other media and fluids in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- Single & Multi Use Applications
- Superior Single Barb Design
- USP Class VI Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Gamma Stable
- Animal Derivative Free
- Lot Traceable
Warranty and Services
Replacement if not satisfied. 12 Month return Policy.
|Compliance Certificates Available|
|Single-use pharmaceutical bio-reactor bag applications. Biomedical and laboratory environment in fluid management applications.|
|Out of direct sunlight, >20°F <100°F|
|Class 7 Cleanroom Manufactured|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok