Brady Portable Plastic Group Lockout Box
This durable plastic lockbox features transparent windows, excellent chemical and heat-resistance properties, and is impossible to corrode.
Manufacturer: Brady 50937
- Patented lock rails hold up to 16 padlocks and the slot in front allows keys to be inserted when box is locked
- Use one lock on a each energy control point and place the keys in the lockout box
- each worker then places his own lock on the box to prevent access
- Each employee retains exclusive control, as required by OSHA, by placing his own lock on the lockout box containing the keys to the job locks
- As long as any one workers lock remains on the lockout box, the keys to the job locks contained inside cannot be accessed