Slice Precision Cutter
Slice Precision Cutter is deal for intricate cuts on thin media, such as paper and thin plastic or vinyl sheets.
Manufacturer: Slice 10416
- Combines the same safer micro-ceramic blade that popularized the original Slice version with new features like a replaceable blade cartridge and no-roll design.
- Tiny blade is made from extremely hard zirconium oxide and manufactured with a proprietary process that creates a finger-friendly edge.
- Handle's ridged finger grips give control for detailed cutting tasks
- Micro-ceramic blade is extremely hard but small and very safe.
- Used like a pen to make detailed, intricate cuts of thin materials
- Features a replaceable blade cartridge and a no-roll design.
- Installed blade type: Micro-ceramic
- Durable nylon handle with index-finger grip
- Ambidextrous design
- Finger-friendly blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Compatible blades: 10418
- No-tool blade change
|1 micro-ceramic blade|
|Handle: PA; Safety cap: PP; Blade housing: Poly carbonate|
|Intricate cutting on thin materials|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok