Surgical Design™ Premier Iris Scissors
Surgical Design™ Premier Iris Scissors are a versatile surgical instrument primarily used in fine tissue dissection and suture removal. Originally designed for opthalmic procedures, the iris scissors are typically used where precision is most crucial.
Manufacturer: Surgical Design™ GM130S
- Ultra-smooth, beveled-edge finish
- Guaranteed free from defect
- Large rings for comfort and ease of use
- Corrosion protected by passivation and ultrasonic cleaning
- Properly tempered - Rockwell Hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Sterilizable by EtOH/Gamma Radiation
- Fully autoclavable
|Premium Stainless Steel|
|Multipurpose precision work. Opthalmic procedures. Fine dissecting.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok