BUCHI PrepPure prep HPLC Columns - ID 30
PrepPure HPLC columns are filled with high quality silica and enable the performance of high resolution separations.
Supplier: BUCHI 11068667
- Wide range of silica phases (unbonded Silica, C18, C18 AQ, C4) and particle sizes (5-15µm)
- Easy scalability thanks to multiple dimensions (4.6-70mm ID; 150/ 250mm lengths)
- C18 is the most popular nonpolar phase for prep HPLC separations
- C18 AQ is stabilized for polar to medium polar compounds in a high water environment
- C4 is designed for high molecular weight compounds (>2000 Da) like peptides and proteins
- Silica is used for high and medium polar compounds and organic solvents
- 70mm ID columns for large scale purification (up to 85g for Silica and 8.5g for C18)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok