Accuform Signs Projection Sign: Tornado Shelter
When you need identification, location and direction, signs can be seen from various angles for extra visibility.
Supplier: Accuform Signs PSP354
- Hang signs along hallways, stairways, corridors and doorways
- .10 in. thick high-impact plastic
- Images on the two panels are protected by an over-laminate
- Flanged edges have pre-drilled mounting holes
- Wall mount with screw or self-adhesive foam tape (both included)
Available in two styles:
- 3D signs project 45 degrees from the wall, providing optimum viewing from the front and sides
- 90D signs project 90 degrees from the wall and can be viewed from either side
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145
|-344°C to 794°C
|-30°F to 175°F
|Blue on Yellow-Glow
|Identifies evacuation routes and designated areas of shelter/refuge
|6 x 5 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok