NewPath Learning™ Protists: Pond Microlife Flip Chart with Online Multimedia Lesson
Combine illuminating graphics and write-on/wipe-off exercises with multimedia lessons to master key life science topics.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning™ 346744
- Provides graphical instruction and write-on/wipe-off activities with one-year online access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson featuring in-depth, interactive coverage of the concept
- The Multimedia Lesson can be accessed by a teacher and ALL of your students anywhere, anytime, on any device – including Chromebooks, tablets, computers and mobile devices.
- Flip Chart Set features 10 Laminated, Double-Sided Charts
- Side 1 features a graphic overview of the topic while Side 2 provides corresponding write-on/wipe-off activities for review and reinforcement
- Includes a Teacher Guide with copymaster activities and review questions
- Spiral-bound and mounted on a sturdy easel for years of use, the Flip Chart sets are ideal for small group instruction, learning centers, independent use or classroom reference
- Also included is one year access to a corresponding online multimedia lesson for a teacher and all their students
- Each lesson features Animated, Narrated Tutorials; Interactive Exercises & Activities; Virtual Lab Investigations; Illustrated, Narrated Glossary; Visual Resource Library; and an Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide
- Developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the lessons are perfect for individual student instruction on any computer as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard
- Covers: What is a Protist?; Plant-Like Protists; Euglena; Volvox; Spirogyra; Animal-Like Protists; Amoeba; Paramecium; and Fungus-Like Protists
|NGSS Flip Chart with Online Lesson|
|Flip Chart, Online Lesson|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok