Fisher Healthcare™ PROTOCOL™ Parasitology Ancillary Products, Trichrome Stain
Standardize procedures for the routine collection, safe transportation, preservation and examination of stool specimens for intestinal parasites and enteric pathogens.
Standardize procedures for the routine collection, safe transportation, preservation and examination of stool specimens for intestinal parasites and enteric pathogens with Thermo Scientific™ PROTOCOL™ Parasitology Ancillary Products.
- Rapid staining procedure producing uniformly stained smears of intestinal protozoa, yeast and human cells
- Provides excellent contrast facilitating the detection of intestinal parasites while differentiating organisms from fecal debris and artifacts
- Supplied in a 500mL bottle
Zinc Sulfite-Polyvinyl Alcohol (Zn-PVA) Bulk
- Mercury-free fixative for protozoan trophozoites in a 500mL bottle
- Supplied in a 225mL bottle
All PROTOCOL Parasitology products are mercury free.
|Zinc PVA Bulk|
|Zn-PVA Bulk - A mercury-free fixative for use as a preservative/fixative for protozoanm trophozoites.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok