Vernier Pulley Bracket
The Pulley Bracket attaches an Ultra Pulley to the end of a Vernier Dynamics Track.
Manufacturer: Vernier BSPA
- The Pulley Bracket is used to attach a Vernier Ultra Pulley to a Track. The same Track is included with the Vernier Dynamics Cart and Track System.
- Typically the Pulley Bracket is used when an experiment requires a string passing between a hanging mass and a dynamics cart. The configuration is commonly called a half-Atwood machine.
- The Pulley Bracket can be assembled for use with or without a Vernier Photogate. When assembled with a photogate, the pulley spokes pass through the beam of the photogate, allowing the gate to perform motion timing.
- To install the Pulley Bracket, loosen the wing bolt on the short leg of the bracket, and insert the oblong nut into the slot in the center underside of the track. Tighten the wing bolt with the bracket firmly against the end of the track. If a photogate will not be used in the setup, attach the pulley on the vertical arm of the bracket, away from the track, using the supplied round bolt. Do not include the black plastic bracket.
- To add a photogate, slide the black plastic bracket over the metal bracket, with the open side facing away from the track and the bolt hole up. Place the photogate in the open slot and the pulley between the arms of the photogate.
Warranty and Services
5-year limited warranty
|Educational use only|