Sonoco™ PureTemp™ Phase Change Materials
PureTemp™PCMs liquefy or solidify at precise temperatures, from -40° to +37°C. The surrounding temperature falls below the phase temperature, they solidify and release their stored energy. If the temperature rises above the phase temperature, they liquefy and absorb excess energy.
Manufacturer: Sonoco™ B27G
When the surrounding temperature falls below the phase temperature, PureTemp Phase Change Materials solidify and release their stored energy. If the temperature rises above the phase temperature, they liquefy and absorb excess energy.
- USDA BioPreferred® designation
- Extensive range of temperature options
- The constant temperature during freezing or melting
- Provides constant temperature control
- Eliminates thermal shock with fewer excursions
- Increases payload efficiency
- Reduces shipping weight and freight costs.
- Less PureTemp material is required for temperature control when compared to water-based refrigerants
- Simplifies pack out inventory and process
- Eliminates bench-time
- Increases shipping duration
|8 x 8 x 1 in. (20.32 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm)|
|Phase Change Material|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok