MilliporeSigma Supelco Purge/Trap I Vocarb 4000
Specific configurations available for a variety of instruments
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma Supelco 20308
- Tubes used in purge and trap analyses generally are packed with multiple beds of adsorbent materials
- A single tube can trap a broad range of polar and nonpolar, high and low molecular weight compounds
- Each bed protects the next, increasingly active bed, by preventing compounds from being held so strongly that they cannot be desorbed quickly without decomposition
- During the purge phase of sampling, lower molecular weight compounds pass through the initial adsorbent beds but are trapped by succeeding beds
- During desorption, the carrier gas passes through the trap in the reverse direction of purge flow, so that higher molecular weight compounds never come in contact with the stronger (innermost) adsorbents
|Tekmar™ Velocity XPT, LSC-1, LSC-2, LSC-2000, 4000 (Straight, 12 in., Swagelok Fitting), HT-3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Vocarb is a registered trademark of Siemens Industry, Inc.