PYREX™ Reusable Media Storage Bottles
Ideal for media, buffers, aqueous and nonaqueous solutions
- Graduated in mL increments
- Orange autoclavable polypropylene plug-seal caps
- Drip-free clear polypropylene pouring rings
- Withstand temperatures up to 140°C (284°F), included on sizes 50mL through 10L
Pyrex Round Glass Storage Bottles
- Available with either clear glass for routine storage applications or low actinic red glass for storing light-sensitive materials
- Choice of nine sizes: 25mL, 50mL, 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 2L, 5L and 10L
- 100mL through 2L sizes can be used with Corning Bottle Top Vacuum Filters
Optional red melamine caps and PTFE rings are available for applications requiring temperatures to 180°C (356°F).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.