Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Original 2003 Method Extraction Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Original 2003 Method Extraction Kits to analyze fruits and vegetables for pesticides, veterinary drug residues, and toxins.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ S110ORIGCHKIT
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Extraction Kits to prepare complex sample matrices such as fruits and vegetables for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis for pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, and toxins using the Original 2003 Method. Our QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) kits contain pre-packaged, ready-weighed salts, sorbents, and buffers designed to streamline your workflow, provide excellent recoveries for a wide variety of analytes, minimize the potential for error, save time and money, and deliver high-quality, reproducible results.
Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Original 2003 Method Extraction Kits make sample preparation straight-forward and efficient. With our QuEChERS kits, you can confidently perform extractions and analyze fruit and vegetable samples for pesticide residues and other contaminants.
Three different extraction kit types are available to support the Original 2003 QuEChERS Method.
- Extraction Salts in Pouches, no Tubes – for 10 g or 15 g samples
- Extraction Salts in Pouches with 50 mL Tubes – for 10 g or 15 g samples
- Extraction Salts in Pouches with 50 mL Tubes and Ceramic Homogenizers – for 10 g or 15 g samples
What is the purpose of the chemicals used in the Original 2003 Method?
- Acetonitrile: used to perform single-phase extraction on a sample
- Anhydrous MgSO4: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer during liquid-liquid partitioning step; removes remaining water from sample during dispersive solid phase extraction (dSPE) step
- NaCl: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer during liquid-liquid partitioning step; removes residual water from sample; reduces polar interference and enhances extraction
- PSA: primary secondary amine, used to remove polar matrix components, citric co-extractives, and free fatty acids, from sample during dispersive solid phase extraction (dSPE) step
|QuEChERS Extraction Kit|
|Salts in Pouches, 50 mL Tubes, Ceramic Homogenizers|
|QuEChERS sample preparation for Original 2003 Method|
|QuEChERS Original Extraction Kit for 10 g sample; 4 g MgSO4, 1 g NaCl in Pouches; 50 mL Tubes; Ceramic Homogenizers; 50/Pk.|
|10 g sample|
|4 g MgSO4, 1 g NaCl|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok