Quidel QuickVue™ RSV 10 Test
Dipstick immunoassay which allows rapid, qualitative detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) antigen
Supplier: Quidel 20222
Sample directly from nasopharyageal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens for symptomatic pediatric patients (five years of age and younger). A single sample can be used to run both the QuickVue RSV 10 test and the QuickVue Influenza A+B test.
Test results are available in 10 minutes or less.
Features and Benefits
- Dipstick test format is easy to use; approximately 30 sec. hands-on time
- Two-color result provides easy to read and interpret results
- 10 min. to result allows prompt diagnosis and appropriate patient management while patient is still in office or hospital
- Only three steps and one reagent
- No reagent warm-up; room temperature storage, use as needed without waiting
- Built-in internal controls provide verification of test strip functional integrity, which increases confidence in results
- Kit includes external controls in order to facilitate internal laboratory quality control
- All components needed to perform 25 tests are contained in the kit, including nasopharyngeal swabs
|Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
|Nasal Aspirate, Nasal Swab, Nasal Wash
|Nasopharyngeal swabs, external control and built-in internal control
|RSV 10 Test Kit
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok