Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters
Quickly characterize mixed surface contamination from gamma radiation, x-ray radiation, alpha radiation and beta radiation with dose rate measurement survey meters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 425068510
First responders need to quickly identify mixed radioactive surface contamination in facility and field environments. Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters are simple, robust, reliable contamination and dose rate measurement tools for characterizing alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation. RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose handheld Geiger counters provide an on-site solution for homeland security personnel, fire brigades, emergency response personnel, agencies involved in decontamination and decommissioning projects and hospital and pharmaceutical industry employees.
RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters offer consistent, reliable results in any application requiring radiological surveys of flat surfaces. Model B20 is for normal measurements. Model B20-ER is for high-range measurements.
- Lightweight (300g), excellent grip with and without gloves.
- Rugged and compact design, thick rubber protective cover.
- Low cost of ownership with > 500 hour operation time with 2 AAA batteries – rechargeable NiMH-cells can be used.
- Menu-driven user interface results in low training cost and immediate familiarity.
- Huge internal data memory for both scaler results and continuous data recording.
- Bright backlit LCD display. Plain text messages and different languages can be selected.
- Easy adaptation to different tasks by supervisor configuration, calibration, selection of measuring units.
- Versatile operation modes:
Continuous ratemeter mode for frisker operation.
Dose rate mode.
- Audible indication: single pulse or chirper mode proportional to count rate.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environment.
- IR PC Interface or Bluetooth™ as option.
- Advanced Windows™ software is available as option.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|LED, sound, vibrator|
|Civil defense, fire brigades, hospitals, nuclear industry, and pharmaceutical industry|
|RadEye B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meter|
|>500 hours on two AAA batteries|
|17 keV - 3 MeV; according to IEC 60846-1)|
|0 to 100 mSv/h|
|cps, cpm. Bq, dpm, dps, Sv/h, rem/h|
|LED, sound, vibrator|
|2 AAA batteries|
|Pancake GM-tube, window dia. 44 mm (1.7 in.) 1.8 to 2.0mg/cm2|
|2p Efficiency (ref. to 50 mm diameter without rubber sleeve): Am-241; Co-60: 25%; Sr/Y-90: 36%; C-14: 19%|
|Contamination B-20: 0 - 10 kcps; B20ER: 0 - 500 kcps|
|Gamma Dose Rate: 0 to 100mSv/h (0 to 10 rem/h); Contamination: 0 to 500kcps|
|Gamma dose rate: 0-100mSv/h (0-10rem/h); Contamination measuring range: 0-500kcps|
|5.2 x 2.8 x 5.2 in. (13 x 7 x 13 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok