Thermo Scientific™ RadEye SPRD and SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detector
Experience extremely high radiation dose rate measurement and accuracy with the Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detector.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 4250817
Respond quickly and decisively to real radiation threats with the new standard in detection and interdiction of illicit radiation. The Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ SPRD and SPRD-ER Personal Radiation Detectors are handheld radiation monitors that offer a unique combination of detector sensitivity and intelligent alarming to help ensure detection in the most challenging applications while eliminating nuisance alarms. Additionally, the RadEye SPRD and SPRD-ER radiation detectors identify and categorizes specific types of radiation or radioactive material, and can be configured to support your missions or user skills.
By providing significant detector sensitivity for search and find, combined with accurate high dose rate radiation measurement, the RadEye SPRD-ER is a suitable instrument for all users and may be the only radiation detector you need.
- Faster detection of radiation at greater distances without increasing false alarms
- Faster distinction between potential threats to public safety and non-threat sources (medical or natural)
- Simplified ID capability for novice to advanced users
- Multiple modes of operation, easily configured to best align with existing radiation detection operating procedures
- Advanced NBR identifies artificial radiation while minimizing false alarms
- S-Alarm applies extra sensitivity from 90keV to 450keV for effective detection of SNM materials
|NBR (Natural Background Rejection): Advanced with 6 Energy Windows|
|60 keV to 3 MeV (+/- 30%)|
|Wireless Communications: BT4 optional
|Display, LED, Sounder, Vibe|
|∼ 200 hr.|
|Dose Rate Range: 1μR/h - 25 mR/h (10 nSv/h - 250μSv/h)|
|RadEye SPRD Personal Radiation Detector|
|Typical ID-time @ 1 μSv/h (100 μR/h) ∼ 3 minutes|
|0.189 kg (including batteries and rubber sleeve)|
|(662 keV) 7.5%|
|(cps per μSv/h (662 keV)) 200|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok