RadEye SPRD Personal Radiation Detector
Achieve faster radiation detection at greater distances without increasing false alarms with the Thermo Scientific RadEye SPRD Personal Radiation Detector.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4250817
Respond quickly and decisively to real radiation threats with the new standard in detection and interdiction of illicit radiation. The Thermo Scientific RadEye SPRD Personal Radiation Detector is a handheld radiation monitor that offers a unique combination of detector sensitivity and intelligent alarming to help ensure detection in the most challenging cases while eliminating nuisance alarms. Additionally, the RadEye SPRD radiation detector identifies the category or specific type of radiation, and can be configured for your operation or user skills.
- Faster detection of radiation at greater distances without increasing false alarms
- Faster distinction between potential threats to public safety and non-threat sources (medical or natural)
- Simplified ID capability for novice to advanced users
- Multiple modes of operation, easily configured to best align with existing radiation detection operating procedures
- Advanced NBR identifies artificial radiation while minimizing false alarms
- S-Alarm applies extra sensitivity from 90keV to 450keV for effective detection of SNM materials
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|~ 200 hrs|
|including batteries and rubber sleeve (g) 189|
|(+/- 30%) 60keV - 3 MeV|
|Typical ID-time @ 1μSv/h (100μR/h) ~ 3 minutes|
|Display, LED, Sounder, Vibe|
|(cps per μSv/h (662 keV)) 200|
|NBR (Natural Background Rejection): Advanced with 6 Energy Windows|
|Dose Rate Range: 1 μR/h - 25mR/h (10 nSv/h - 250 μSv/h)|
|(662 keV) 7.5%|
|Wireless Communications: BT4 optional
Wired Communications: USB to IR
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok