Heidolph™ Radleys Reactor Ready Core System
Multi-volume lab reaction station for glass reaction vessels from 250mL to 5L. Heidolph Radley Reactor-Ready Core is designed as a universal reactor work station that can be used for different vessel sizes and different experiments.
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015950100
DescriptionReactor-Ready can easily and quickly be confi gured to suit the chemistry and scale you need for each project.
- Quick-release vessel clamp allows rapid vessel exchange
- Range of single and double jacketed glass vessels including 25mL, 500mL, 1L, 2L and 5L
- Support system accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool free adjustment
- Triple support stand features heavy duty stainless steel support rods for maximum strength, stability and to minimize vibration
- Glassware accessories include condensers, dropping funnels etc
- . Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools
- Quick-release hose coupling allows rapid exchange of vessels
- Hose manifolds allow easy thermo fl uid drain down
- Temperature rand−60 to +190°C (subject to thermo regulator)
- Thermfluid Connections: M24
Vessel Kit and Overhead Stirrer sold separately. Hoses to connect the Reactor-Ready framework to your thermo regulator are NOT included. You will require hoses with an M24 x 1.5 female connection or appropriate adapters
|Reactor-Ready Core System|
|Glass reaction vessels|
|−60 to 190°C; Subject to Thermo Regulator|
|Glass reaction vessels from 250ml to 5L|
|M24 Thermo Fluid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok