BUCHI Recirculating Chiller
Buchi Recirculating Chiller is easy to use and designed for use with the Rotavapor R-300.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 11F30502
- Efficient distillation due to complete integration into the BUCHI rotary evaporation system
- Temperature lock and temperature control in conjunction with the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro.
- Digital Display: Set and actual temp.
- Voltage: 115V
- Saves time thanks to instant start with automatic and dynamic pressure adjustment without waiting until chiller reaches it's set temperature
- ECO-mode: Saves energy and reduces heat emission by switching into a stand-by mode when not in use
- No water consumption
- Maximizes distillation capacity while reducing solvent emissions due to intelligent integration of all process parameters using the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Seamless plug and play integration into:
- Fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor™ R-300 systems including all process parameters
- BUCHI extraction and Kjeldahl solutions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cooling Capacity: 550 W (at 15°C)|
|1 x Rotvapor R-300|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok