Thermo Scientific Remel Contact I D/E Neutralizing Agar is used for the cultivation of microorganisms with neutralization of specific chemical disinfectants.
- Manufactured in a clean room environment to provide the highest level of sterility assurance
- Made using GripFit technology, which ensures the lid remains in place during handling and yet can be easily removed during environmental monitoring
- Contact I (Single Bag) and Contact II (Double Bag) are manufactured in a clean room environment
- This provides the highest level of sterility assurance with no compromise of growth characteristics
- Each lot is tested to ensure consistent, reproducible results
|Contact I D/E Neutralizing Agar|
|Contact - Single Bag|
Not intended for IVD use.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok