Thermo Scientific 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin in Seal-Rite Containers
Transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens in a safe and cost effecetive manner with the Thermo Scientific Richard-Allan Scientific Specimen Transportation System (STS).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 59201
Transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens in a safe and cost effective manner with the Thermo Scientific Richard-Allan Scientific Specimen Transportation System (STS). This system includes containers pre-filled with the highest quality 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin (NBF) and Zinc Formalin and features a unique Signature Series tray packing for easy distribution and transport.Closure System
- Patented Thermo Scientific Bio-Tite closure system is dual-threaded, making it virtually impossible to cross-thread and minimizing leakage
- Nonsterile containers marked with a lot code and expiration date
- Comply with all updated federal and state OSHA requirement
- Labeled with highly visible, bright yellow labels with space for patient information for instant identification to minimize health risks
- Clear polystyrene containers have screw-top lids
- Opaque polyethylene containers have snap-top lids
- Dry containers available separately
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok