NewPath Learning RNA Vaccines 3D Model Making Kit
The RNA Vaccines 3D Model Making Kit shows how RNA vaccines make vaccinated cells produce viral proteins (antigens), display them on their cell surface in Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) molecules and stimulate an immune response.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 247737
- This immune response involves cytotoxic T cells, the production of antibodies and the creation of memory cells.
- It also covers vaccine delivery by liposome or viral vector.
- Your students will learn about RNA vaccines in the context of coronavirus but the model can be used to teach RNA vaccines in other contexts too.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide included provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students to Engage, Explore, Explain, Extend and Evaluate their understanding of the concepts presented.
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
|6 to 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok