Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Roche Diagnostics AVL 9180 Series Electrolyte Analyzers
Stand-alone, fully automatic analyzer with nine interchangeable electrolyte configurations
Supplier: Roche Diagnostics 03157334001
Includes: Complete with reference electrode, reference housing, sodium electrode, accessory kit, initial supply of calibrating and operating solutions, ISE-trol Electrolyte Control, printer paper, extra maintenance supplies, and operator's video and manual
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- 95μL whole blood, serum, plasma, acetate or bicarbonate dialysate, or pre-diluted urine
- Simple configuration with Yes/No dialog—no need to change reagents or replace tubing
- Accepts collection tubes, syringes, capillaries or cuvettes
- All reagents and waste are sealed in convenient SnapPak™
- Monitors remaining reagent and prompts user to insert a fresh SnapPak when required
- One-point calibration with each test; two-point, every four hours
- On-board QC software tracks QC data, including standard deviation and C.V.
- Stand-by mode during idle periods
- Built-in thermal printer
CE marked CSA/CE approved
|Whole Blood, Plasma, Serum, Acetate or Bicarbonate Dialysate or Pre-diluted Urine|
|5 to 85% Non-condensing|
|Measures electrolytes from whole Blood, serum, plasma, urine dialysate or aqueous standards|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok