Safe Life Disposable Respirators with Triosyn Antimicrobial Protection
Proven to consistently remove 99.99% of both airborne (<5 microns) and droplet (>5 microns) viruses throughout the equivalent of an 8-hour work shift
Manufacturer: Safe Life T5000
Designed specifically to stop airborne microorganismsespecially viruses. Multi-layer system impregnated with patented Triosyn iodine-polymeric resin compound creates increased microbial attraction by physical and electrostatic means. Captured microorganisms are rapidly oxidized and rendered harmless.
- Offer consistently exceptional performance against viruses
- Antimicrobial protection maintains the integrity of the filtration media and prevents microbial migration and strikethrough over an extended period of time
- Fluid resistance protects against splashes and sprays of blood and other bodily fluids as well as wet environmental contaminants
- Activated carbon layer provides relief from organic vapors and nuisance odors
- Adjustable head straps and adjustable nose piece ensure a secure and comfortable fit
Multiple models and sizes allow a good fit to various face types or facial features; full-surround foam gasket on models T-5000 and T-5000V facilitates snug fit on multiple face shapes. Performance is guaranteed for five years from date of manufacture, making these respirators ideal for stockpiling.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok