Justrite Safety Can For Liquid Disposal
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite Safety Can For Liquid Disposal provides a better solution for the containment of liquid flammable or corrosive waste.
Manufacturer: Justrite 14265
- Built-in polyethylene fill gauge indicator pops up to warn you that the container is almost full
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) disposal cans provide superior chemical resistance and leak protection
- Spring-loaded sealed cap, normally closed, automatically vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar)
- Stainless-steel handle and hardware with latch-catch system hold the cap in the open position for easy filling and pouring
- Large-mouth opening features a built-in stainless-steel flame arrester to guard against outside ignition
- The broad-base design provides stability and resists accidental tip over
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Safety Can for Liquid Disposal|
|Stainless steel handle and flame arrester; Fill gauge indicator.|
|HDPE (High-density Polyethylene)|